The regular monthly meeting of the Town of Esopus Environmental Board was held on Tuesday, February 17th, 2004 at 7:00 p.m. with the following in attendance:
Robert Santiago; Chairman, Rachel Evans, Louise Ferrante, Debbie Lamb and Julie Melacon.
1. R. Santiago and Julie Melacon are working with Ray Rice to have the Environmental Board minutes/meeting notes/recommendations entered on the Town of Esopus web site.
2. Attendance of Board members at the meetings. The Board has concerns regarding members who fail to attend meetings. A membership and interest drive was discussed. Also, placing brochures in various key places in and around Town.
3. Future plan for Environmental Board
Building 10 - 6 units
Building 10 - 18 units
Permit to repair foundation according to engineer
What has been accomplished already
Number of stories
Road (Jay Road) to beach access only; not a legal road
Sewer lines/water lines
A memo was sent to the Planning Board (attached)
5. Discussion on NYS Association of Conservation Commissions.
6. Conference in Albany, May 25-26, 2004 at Empire State Plaza Convention
“Quality Communities - Quality Coasts”.
Note: March 16th meeting: working on WEB SITE. Please bring ideas and helpful information to meeting.
April 20th meeting: sorting thru brain-storm notes.
Secretary Environmental Board