- Work conducted pursuant to a building permit must be visually inspected by a Town of Ulster. Building Inspector and must conform to the New York State Uniform Fire and Building Code.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure the required inspections are completed. Inspections shall be scheduled at least 24 hours prior. Building Department hours are 8:00 to 4:00, Monday-Friday
- A Certificate of Occupancy or Compliance is required; the structure shall not be occupied until said certificate has been issued.
- Proof of ownership will be required if purchased within the last month.
- Flood Development Permit may be required. Please check with the Building Inspector.
- The building permit shall be prominently displayed to be visible from the street.
I, the undersigned agent/applicant, do hereby certify that the above statements are true to my knowledge and belief and that all work or installation shall be entirely within the boundaries of the subject lot. The undersigned is the responsible party for compliance with all regulations,