Hard-working and attentive grounds maintenance worker sought for seasonal work at Esopus Townhall. Serves under the direction of the Parks Department and Town Supervisor. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeking a dedicated and highly detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Maintenance Worker. The ideal candidate for this position is perseverant, flexible, and willing to take on non-routine repair and special projects as the need arises. The person will be responsible for maintaining the grounds and amenities of the various parks and properties owned by the Town of Esopus.
• Perform maintenance of the various parks and Town properties in Esopus including lawnmowing, weed whacking and trimming
• Manage routine upkeep of recreational areas including sports fields/courts
• Handle basic building repairs and maintenance of Town park amenities
• Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests
• Perform minor repairs and notify supervisor of major repairs needed
• Ensure amenities such as restrooms are maintained and fully equipped
• Must be 18 years old and have a clean driver’s license
• Strong attention to detail, thoroughness in every aspect of work
• Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 80 pounds as necessary
• Knowledge of maintenance tools and techniques
• Capacity to take direction and be flexible. Willingness to work early morning, and/or weekend shifts
• Self-motivated and able to work well under minimal supervision
• For discussion: Seasonal, includes weekends.